Location: Milton Keynes
Title: Administration Assistant
Job Type: Permanent
Closing Date: 29/06/2018
Due to continued growth the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and capable administrator. Your job is to provide an efficient and effective administrative support to the business, enabling JAUPT to maintain and raise customer service standards.
Your duties will include:
- To support in dealing with telephone enquiries; answering and directing phone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Prepare correspondence or communications, when required.
- To meet and greet visitors at JAUPT
- To support in maintaining office supplies (stationary, kitchen and toilet) for the office and maintain adequate stocks; tasks include ordering new supplies.
- To support the business in the continuous improvement in customer service delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To regularly check the relevant inboxes and distribute incoming emails accordingly to the relevant team member.
- To maintain the CRM to ensure that data is current and accurate
- To open, sort and distribute incoming post on a daily basis.
- To arrange and attend internal and external meetings as and when required.
- To support all team members in operational day-to-day activities when required.
Further information can be found here
This is an important role and so it is essential that the candidate has the ability to hit the ground running and is able quickly to pick up on tasks.
Candidates must have an excellent grasp of Microsoft office applications. (Word, Outlook)
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org